Hair loss has been linked with complex health and medical conditions, even though this does not necessarily affect one’s health.
Thus, some people who suffer from hair loss or thinning of hair need to take a closer look at their condition of health, and try to find out – are there any links to the causes of such hair loss.
Hair loss may be caused by various conditions and factors.
A few examples of the major causes of hair loss are the following:
1. Aging. As we grow older, our hair follicles tend to be much weaker, and hair growth becomes even slower. Moreover, old hair strands tend to become weak and brittle, and this makes hair appear thin and patchy.
2. Testosterone. This male hormone has an indirect but major effect upon hair loss in men, which is caused by the result of hair follicles responding to male hormones.
3. Genetics. If a person has any relative – close or distant – who is bald or short of hair, then it is more likely that this person will have greater risk of suffering from hair loss as well. Hair loss may be inherited from either parents’ genes.
4. Iron and folic acid deficiency. Low iron in the body may result in hair loss, especially in women. Also, deficiency in folic acid, most commonly in men, may cause baldness.
5. Child birth. When some women are pregnant, their estrogen level naturally progresses to a higher level. This may stop the natural hair growth cycle, which may in turn cause hair loss or thinning of hair. After the delivery of the child, the estrogen level will drop again, and so the cycle for hair growth will also resume.
6. Medications. Some medical treatments, including drugs, may cause thinning of hair – and even baldness. For instance, cancer patients who are undergoing chemotherapy may experience hair loss.
7. High stress level. Stressful events that increase the cortisol hormone to the highest level and this may cause temporary hair loss. This is because the hair follicles are premature when they enter the telogen phase, which causes them to stop growing new hairs and to shed or lose some hairs. Usually, the hair will resume growing again once the person recovers from stress.
There are some natural hair loss products and natural hair loss remedies that people who are suffering from hair loss may opt to use or follow.
Some of the most widely used hair loss products that are believed to be effective, based on most of the product reviews that we see and read from the web, are the following (in random order):
1. Provillus. This hair loss product works to actively increase the blood circulation in the scalp, and it can also promote natural hair growth. It provides the users with both external and internal treatments. It uses the FDA approved minoxidil as an ingredient. This product approaches hair loss from various different angles – whether hair loss is due to genetics or some other problems.
2. Pronoxidil. This is said to be one of the most amazing hair regrowth products in the market at the moment. This product is believed to give prescription-strength ingredients without the prescription. Pronoxidil alters the main cause of hair loss: hormones. By combining several ingredients, the hormones that cause hair follicle damage are blocked; thus new hair grows. This product also uses only all-natural ingredients, and results to hair regrowth in just two months by increasing the blood and enzyme flow to the scalp.
3. HLCC Complete. According to the Hair Loss Control Center, HLCC Complete was developed using natural ingredients and FDA approved ingredients, such as grape seed and minoxidil. These combinations are never harmful and will produce real and lasting results. The ingredients promote natural hair regrowth and increased blood circulation in the scalp.
Regardless of the positive and glowing product reviews for the above examples of hair loss treatment and solutions, the successful results of such hair loss products will still depend upon the users themselves. And since none of these products will produce quick and miraculous results over night, the consumers will still need to make a regular and consistent effort into their personal hair loss prevention and regrowth strategies.
If one truly wants to improve the health and thickness of his or her hair, starting with the hair products that he or she uses, such as shampoos and conditioners, may do a lot of good. And you should also be mindful about regular daily activities and diet as well.
No related posts.